The Garfield Flats Project is within the Walker Lane shear zone, a 100-kilometre-wide structural corridor extending in a southeast direction from Reno, Nevada, located 18 miles southeast of Hawthorne, NV, along U.S. Highway 95. The project has excellent year-round access and infrastructure within Mineral County, one of Nevada’s most pro-mining counties.
Minimal Modern-Day Exploration in an Active District
GARFIELD FLATS OVERVIEW
The project consists of 156 unpatented mining claims (3120 acres) covering several past producing small-scale high-grade gold and copper mines, altered and mineralized zones discovered by previous geological compilations and mapping of the historical workings.
The property is located adjacent to New Range Gold Corp’s Pamlico project and near several past-producing mines, including the Bodie, Aurora, Borealis, Evening Star, Mabel, Mindoro and Camp Douglas Mines. Held by private interests for most of its history, Garfield Flats remains significantly underexplored with exceptional potential for discoveries on several exploration targets with multiple zones.
Historical sampling on the project has revealed the presence of copper, bismuth, antimony, and pervasive lower grade gold mineralization, cut by vein structures (some previously mined) of higher-grade gold. Previous induced polarization surveys also denoted the presence of significant coincident I.P. anomalies. These factors clearly demonstrate the potential of this relatively unexplored project for the discovery of significant gold mineralization.
GARFIELD FLATS HIGHLIGHTS.
- Large land position consisting of 156 claims (3200 acres) in one of Nevada’s historical highest grade mining districts.
- In close proximity to several past producing mines including the Bodie, Aurora, Borealis, Pamlico, Evening Star, Mabel, Mindoro and Camp Douglas Mines.
- Held by private interests for most of its history, Garfield Flats remains very underexplored.
- Small scale high-grade production history of gold and copper within property. program.
- Exceptional potential for new discoveries on several exploration targets with multiple zones.
- Excellent infrastructure in place with year round access.
- Located in mining friendly Nevada, within the Walker Lane Shear Zone.